White hairs are usually seen as a sign of getting old, so it’s understandable that you want to get rid of them. Luckily there are several things you can do to cover up white hairs, prevent more from growing, and even reverse the process. Just start with Step 1 below to find out more.
Hi there! Good to have you! if are new to my blog my name is Sisi! I started this blog as a way of documenting my Life Journey as a Woman. Just like you, I had and still have so many questions about Hair Care and life but my aim is to answer them all! In this blog, you will find tips & tricks to help you become a better person and get the best out of life!
If you don’t have a blog or you are thinking of starting one I strongly advise you to start your dream blog right now! I also had this blog as an idea and I’m glad I finally did it! If I did it, so can you!
With that being said, let’s continue and happy hair care!
1.Eat a hair-healthy diet. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet plays a huge role in the health of your hair, so making sure your body is getting all the hair-friendly vitamins and nutrients it needs can help to prevent white hairs.
- Make sure you are eating plenty of lean protein (hair is made from protein), fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Drink plenty of water for hydration.
- More specifically, make sure you are getting enough of vitamin B12 and the mineral zinc. If you don’t feel you are getting enough in your diet naturally.
- Also make sure you are getting adequate amounts of vitamins A, C, and E and of minerals like copper, iron, and folic acid.
- Biotin (sometimes called vitamin H) is another important vitamin for healthy, naturally-colored hair. It is found in foods like cucumbers, oats, and almonds.
2. Avoid poor quality hair products. Poor quality hair products are full of chemicals such as sulfates, phosphates, chlorine, and ammonia which dry out the hair and weaken the roots, making you more prone to white hairs. Therefore, you should stick to hair products with as many natural ingredients as possible.
Try this odd “carb trick” that burns up to 1 pound per day
If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Carly Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did “everything right” and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange “carb-pairing” trick and burned away an unheard-of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “carb-pairing” trick Carly dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
3.Give yourself regular head massages. Head massages help to stimulate blood flow to the scalp, which keeps hair growing healthily. If possible, massage a natural oil like almond or coconut oil into the scalp, as this helps to deeply moisturize the hair roots.