You should definitely try this amazing home remedy, because it can improve the health of your hair and it can reverse your gray hair to its natural color (without dyeing your hair).
We can all agree that gray hair represents a great aesthetic problem, both for women and men. It affects one’s self-confidence and thus people try various different ways and methods to get rid of it. Today, the number of women and men with white hair while in their 30-ies is very high and it is constantly increasing.
According to the medical experts. This type of problem, or graying, usually occurs as a result of the body’s inability to produce melanin – a compound. Which is part of the hair follicle. So, when the melanin production in the hair follicle stops, then your hair will start turning into gray or white.
Furthermore, there are many factors connected to the reasons as to why the hair loses its pigment. However, contrary to popular belief, the appearance of white hair is not due to stress. Not directly at least.
Ladies, you shouldn’t be worried, because in this article we’re going to show you how to make two powerful remedies that will help you get rid of white hair and reverse to its natural color.
Here are some of the most common factors that are responsible for white hair:
aging, excessive stress, genetics, lack of sleep and unhealthy diet.
– Hormones –
The hormone balance has a great role in the pigmentation of the hair. An imbalance can result in your hair turning white.
– Genetics –
Genes are the most dominant factor when determining the age at which your hair will start to lose pigment. Sometimes, for some individuals it happens even before they reach 20 years. And sometimes, for others white hair starts appearing later in life.
– Stress –
Stressful and hectic schedules are a major factor of premature graying.
– Junk food and excessive alcohol intake also cause white hair.
– Extrinsic Factors –
Some changes to the color of your hair color can happen because of external factors such as: exposure to some chemicals, pollution and climate. These factors also speed up the process of aging.
– Chemicals –
Occasionally, chemical-based hair dyes, soaps, shampoos, and other hair products could directly cause the appearance of white hair. It can also result from allergic infections.
– Medical Conditions –
Some underlying medical conditions can trigger the loss of pigment in your hair. These include problems with the thyroid gland and pituitary glands or deficiency of vitamin B12.
Honey Garlic Remedy:
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 cloves organic garlic peeled
- 1 kg raw organic honey
- 4 organic lemons (unpeeled)
- 200 ml organic flaxseed oil
- First, you need to slice the garlic and lemons into a bowl
- After that, you need to add the honey and flaxseed oil.
- And now – mix everything well.
- Keep the solution in a glass jar stored in the refrigerator.
- You should consume 1 tbs. of this mixture before a meal, twice a day.
Potato Peel Hair Paste Remedy:
- First, you need to peel 5 potatoes and put the peels in a pot with water.
- After that, you need to get the mixture to boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now, take the pot off the heat and allow it to cool down.
- When the pot is cool enough, you need to strain it and pour the water in another container.
- You can add some rosemary or lavender essential oil so you can freshen up the scent.
- How to use it – first, you need to wash your hair. Massage your hair and scalp with this homemade mixture and leave it on for 5 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and mild shampoo.
Source : http://tipsofhealthyliving.com
Refrence & source: http://www.organicsolutionsportal.com
Source : http://www.healthylifetricks.com